The Interior. An all-encompassing challenge.
Whether seats, center consoles, claddings or trim, from last-minute changes to failure to meet quality requirements, there are a myriad of potential disruptive factors to keep an eye on around the clock.
Where can we support you?
Among other things, we also offer
- Support and tracking of complex manufacturing processes, e.g. the leathering of instrument panels.
- Coordination of sub-supplier chains for large components, such as seats.
- Analysis of the interaction of sensors, hardware and materials, and evaluation of the load capacity.
- Optimization of crash behavior during airbag shots for maximum occupant protection, e.g. for column linings.
- Support of restraint systems with highly complex requirements for vehicle occupants.
- Ensuring the functionality and operational safety of airbags.
- Upholstery control in the area of seat systems: testing for optical requirements of the A-visible surface at the OEM and support of racing seat shells made of lightweight construction.